Bob Omb Tissue Dispenser

One thing that completely destroys the style of my bedroom...is a tacky toilet roll lying around.

So in my quest to cover it up, I created a cute Bob Omb plush so that it can comfortably sit on my bed and provide tissue when needed. 



Tutorial
To create this, first make a big black ball. Sew the ball so that the top is left open. This opening will be used to put the toilet roll in and will be closed with a "metal cap" which will be made later.

Now you need to create the inner lining to fit the toilet roll in. I used stiff black felt so that my desired shape would retain when I filled the plush. Fill the plush, and then sew the inner lining to the black ball. 

The eyes are simple white vinyl pieces sewed on. The yellow feet were sewed separately and then sewed onto the body. 

The metal cap was sewed in a shape of a hollow tube for the toilet tissue to go through. Velcro was added to the sides so that the cap did not pull off when the toilet tissue was pulled from the plush. 

Remember to remove the toilet roll tube from the centre of the toilet roll, and dispense the tissue from the centre when using this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels